Handheld Golf GPS System Reviews 2010
Garmin Approach G3 Golf GPS
The Approach G3 is a more affordable version of the Garmin GPS for Golf G5.
* Detailed golf course maps give precise distance information about fairways, hazards and greens from any point on the golf course
* The GPS device will continuously update your position and show you the distance to each target
* The Approach G3 steps away from our traditional recreational product line to bring something brand new to the golf market at lower price point
G3 has a smaller screen than the G5 (2.6 inches diagonally, vs. the G5′s 3 inches and has about an inch less in height and width. However, it still has many of the great G5 features, including:
* Free pre-loaded golf course maps in the U.S. and Canada plus free updates.
* Touchscreen operation and touch-targeting.
* Hole preview.
* Digital scorecard (but no stats pack).
* High-sensitivity receiver.