Today’s cars have numerous computerized components to warn us about low tire pressure, engine failure, or to help navigate through traffic congestion. Have you ever wondered from where the GPS tracking devices came? If so, ask General Motors. In 1966, General Motors developed a product called Driver Aid Information and Recruiting (DAIR) system. To test the [...]
The Approach G3 is a more affordable version of the Garmin GPS for Golf G5.
* Detailed golf course maps give precise distance information about fairways, hazards and greens from any point on the golf course
* The GPS device will continuously update your position and show you the distance to each target
* The Approach G3 steps away from our traditional recreational product line to bring something brand new to the golf market at lower price point
G3 has a smaller screen than the G5 (2.6 inches diagonally, vs. the G5′s 3 inches and has about an inch less in height and width. However, it still has many of the great G5 features, including:
* Free pre-loaded golf course maps in the U.S. and Canada plus free updates.
* Touchscreen operation and touch-targeting.
* Hole preview.
* Digital scorecard (but no stats pack).
* High-sensitivity receiver.