Garmin has two different smartphone models currently on the market – one with AT & T and one with T-Mobile. The less expensive AT& T Garmin Nuviphone, which retails for $49, has the great navigation and GPS system you would expect from Garmin, and the smartphone capabilities are pretty good, too. According to Garmin’s website, the Garmin nüvifone G60 is a best-seller because it is the only phone (besides the new T-Mobile Garminphone) to fully integrate the world’s best-selling GPS navigation system with voice, data and mobile web. Because GPS is integrated and not just an application, the Garmin Nuvifone allows you to do more, such as talk on the phone while continuing to navigate.
Always know where you are and where you’re going
You will always know where you are and where you’re going with Garmin GPS nüvifone. It provides easy, advanced and intuitive navigation experience.
- 3G phone
- large touchscreen display
- Garmin GPS navigation with preloaded maps
- HTML web browsing
- Gmail™ and text capable with location link
- 3 MP autofocus camera
- e-mail and text messages
- Bluetooth® capability
Save time and clicks by seamlessly delivering localized information through the AT&T 3G network
Connected Services save time and clicks by seamlessly delivering localized information through the AT&T 3G network.
- Yellow Pages — Search for and navigate to businesses in your area with 1 click to get voice-prompted directions.
- Flight status — Quick access to flight departure/arrival times and gate information.
- Converter — Convert currencies, measurements or temperature.
- Ciao!™ — Location-based social networking platform that integrates compatible social networks into 1 easy-to-use interface.
Premium Connected Services
Available with a subscription, Premium Connected Services deliver even more local information when you’re on the move.
- Traffic — Receive alerts for traffic delays and road construction on your route.
- White Pages — Search by business name or first/last name.
- Weather — Current and 5-day forecasts tailored for your current location.
- Movies — Look up movie times by theater location or movie title and navigate to the theater.
- Local events — Search for and navigate to concerts, theater performances and more.
- Fuel prices — Search for the best fuel prices near your location and navigate there with 1 click.
- Bluetooth® supported profiles: hands-free, headset, advanced audio distribution (stereo), remote audio control
- save up to 50 Bluetooth pairings
- Wi-Fi b/g security enabled
- desktop web experience with full HTML browser
- mobile e-mail including Hotmail, Gmail, AOL mail, POP3 and IMAP
- geotagged SMS, e-mail and photo sharing
- industry-leading Garmin navigation experience, with voice prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names
- optimized for automobile use with included car mount
- 1-step navigation from contacts, e-mail and local search results
- includes “Where am I?” safety feature which displays your current address and nearest police, hospital and fuel services in 1 click
- includes Garmin Locate™ to help you remember where you parked by automatically marking your position when you remove it from the car
- pedestrian mode for in-hand navigation
Tools and Data
- multi-tasking: use voice, data and navigation simultaneously
- Tools: alarm clock, calendar, notes, check list, calculator, world clock, stop watch, unit converter
- address book with maximum of 5,000 contacts
- speed dial
- flight mode (RF off)
- view email attachments: Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPG
- display: 3.55” 65K colors, anti-glare resistive touchscreen
- virtual QWERTY keyboard on touchscreen
- automatically switches between portrait and landscape view
- touch key “click” audio feedback
- 3 hard keys (power/end, volume, camera)
FieldLogix is an industry-leading pioneer in the Eco-friendly aka Green Fleet Management Industry. FieldLogix is the best fleet management system integrated with Garmin GPS on the market.