1) Leasing company vehicles vs owning fleet vehicles. Leasing a fleet instead of owning a fleet of vehicles for use by employees can save fleet management money.
2) Optimizing replacement strategies. Determining the optimal time to cycle vehicles in fleet, given applicable costs can also save money.
3) Negotiate maintenance savings. Utilizing technology and maintenance expertise is a good way to reduce maintenance costs.
4) Company car programs versus employee/ contractor reimbursement programs. Using company car programs over mileage reimbursement plans can also save a fleet money.
5) Determining total-cost-of-ownership to evaluate and select the best OEMs and fleet vehicles can also reduce costs.
For more info read further: here.