About us and our accomplishments
We are always looking for great talent that can help us fulfill our mission of helping others reduce their energy consumption. Even if your skill set doesn’t apply to a current opening, we encourage you to submit your resume if you believe that you would bring outstanding talent to our team. Your info will be stored in our database for review for any future openings
- Established in 2002
- Growing & profitable
- Innovative mobile solutions
- Provider of the first sustainability-focused GPS Fleet Management Product in the US
- Selected as a Finalist for the Most Innovative New Products Awards
- Selected as one of San Diego’s Most Admired Companies by San Diego Metro Magazine
- Winner of the TechAmerica High Tech Award for Outstanding Emerging Growth Company
- Recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in San Diego by the San Diego Business Journal
- Finalist for TechAmerica High Tech Awards in the Emerging Growth Category
- Exciting company to work for and we are always striving to push the envelope with new technologies
We are always looking for outstanding talent to fulfill the roles below, regardless of whether they are currently filled or whether we are actively looking to fill a role. FieldLogix offers the flexibility that you often find in a high-growth company. Therefore, team members are not bound to a specific career track and can move between roles if their aptitude and performance permits. While experience is always looked upon favorably, we heavily weigh enthusiasm, intelligence, and work ethic when determining who to hire.
The key criteria that we consider when hiring are:
- 1. Enthusiasm
- 2. Intelligence
- 3. Work ethic
- 4. Experience
We are always looking for talented people to join our sales organization. Team members typically start as Service Promoter Trainees, then move up to higher level positions based on performance and opportunities. We also look for experienced talent that may start at the higher level positions.
- Service Promoter Trainees work in our San Diego office and prospect for new opportunities and pass the leads off to a Service Promoter for the presentation and sales process.
- Service Promoters also work in our San Diego office and prospect for new opportunities and present our product to potential customers over the internet.
- Sr. Service Promoters may or may not work in our San Diego office and prospect and present our product to potential customers both over the internet and in-person.
- Business Developers typically work outside of our San Diego office and establish & build our channel partner relationships as well as pursue larger new business opportunities.
There are multiple roles in technical development and we are always looking for new talent to assist us in ensuring that we are delivering a product that is innovative and user-friendly.
- UX Specialist helps ensure that our new functionality is intuitive to (often non-technical) users. The UX specialist typically works with our internal development team to wireframe our solutions for user testing prior to development.
- Mobile App Developers enhance our innovative mobile dispatching applications by improving existing functionality and adding new features. We are always looking for developers for the iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Web Developers improve our web application by enhancing existing functionality and adding new features. Our developers are typically well versed in .Net, jQuery, php, Node, REST, java, as well as additional modern languages.
- Database Admins modify our database to accommodate product enhancements and ensure that we comply with all security requirements.
- Project managers manage the various product development initiatives. This includes specifying the project requirements based on input from customers, developers, marketing, sales, and executives. Project managers define the time and cost requirements for the projects and set development milestones. They then manage the development process until conclusion and follow “lean” principles to ensure that the project has a successful outcome.
We have multiple roles available in marketing. Our marketing team focuses on attracting potential customers and keeping them engaged throughout the buying cycle.
- Content creators create content for our website that is useful to our potential customers
- Marketing Promoters manage our on-line and off-line marketing campaigns.
- Social media assistants manage our social media posts and campaigns and focus on enhancing our exposure to potential customers and enhancing engagement.
- Marketing assistants manage our marketing research as well as responses to RFP’s (Requests for Proposals)
- Graphics designers work with our marketing and development team to provide professional graphics for our digital and print content as well as our web and mobile products
We are looking for talented people to fill multiple operational roles in our organization. Team members are typically hired to fulfill a certain role, but may migrate between positions depending on performance and opportunities.
- Accounting Assistants manage many aspects of our accounts payables and accounts receivable functions. This includes billing clients, entering vendor bills, and budgeting.
- Customer Support Associates manages in-bound customer requests and issues. This typically includes collecting details of client issues, opening cases, resolving issues, or elevating issues to the technical team members to resolve.
- Customer Advocates conduct outreach to our existing customers to ensure that they are satisfied with our service and address any concerns proactively.
- Fulfillment assistants handle product orders from vendors, outbound shipments, returns, and installation support.
- Deployment managers work with our installation professionals to ensure that the installations (when required) are conducted in a non-intrusive and professional manner. Deployment managers also schedules and completes user training
- Operations Managers manage all aspects of our fulfillment, deployment, support, retention, and billing processes. Ensures that well defined processes exist throughout the organization and that they are being adhered to by team members. Also, places a major focus on enhancing the customers’ experience throughout all interactions with the company. Works closely with key vendors to ensure that we are receiving the best value for our company and our customers.
Our management roles are typically filled by team members that have proven themselves in other roles within the organization. However, we are always looking for outside talent that has both the experience and tenacity needed to drive our company forward.
- CEO manages all aspects of company. This includes closing major partnerships, sourcing and managing investors, advisors, key employees, and key vendors. Also includes evaluating key metrics within the organization in regards to support, sales, retention, etc. The CEO also sets the vision and strategy for the organization with input from key team members. The CEO sets and supports the internal culture as well as each employees’ satisfaction with the work. In addition, the CEO monitors the industry environment by being a visible participant in industry events and initiatives.
- VP of Technology manages the strategy and development initiatives. The VP of Technology plays a vital role in the success of the organization and participates in IoT (Internet of Things) industry events and is well versed in the current and future capabilities of the various technologies involved in IoT.
- VP Finance manages financial matters, including financial projections, budget analysis, and measuring KPI’s. The VP of Finance also presents financial data to key investors. It is key that the VP of Finance is visible within the IoT (Internet of Things) industry and is well aware of modern financial models, KPI’s, as well as investment strategies.
- VP Operations manages all aspects of operations. This includes measuring KPI’s related to customer retention, fulfillment times, support resolution, etc. The VP of Operations must be well-versed on IoT (Internet of Things) industry trends and be a visible participant in industry activities.
- VP of Marketing manages all on-line and off-line marketing initiatives. The VP of Marketing be well-versed in modern marketing trends and strategies and directs all marketing initiatives. The VP of Marketing is a very visible participant in within the B2B marketing domain.
- VP of Sales manages our sales programs and initiatives. The VP of Sales is keenly aware of modern B2B sales strategies and participates in the sales process for larger opportunities. Also, the VP of Sales must also be intimately aware of KPI’s related to the sales process and work directly with the sales team to ensure that all sales opportunities are proceeding toward a favorable outcome to the company.
We are currently looking for an SEO / Social Media Intern to help execute our on-line marketing strategy. The work consists of marketing duties such as website content generation, social media posts, generating blog posts, and e-mail marketing. You will be working under an experienced marketing manager and the CEO and will learn a invaluable lessons about modern digital marketing strategies.
Service Promoter Trainee
We’re looking for someone to demonstrate our product to potential new customers and assist with supporting existing customers. The candidate would educate new potential customers about our offerings, reach out to existing customers to ensure they are satisfied with our services, and conduct prospecting for our active marketing campaigns. You are ideal for this role if you have a background, or interest, in entrepreneurship.
- Some customer support experience
- Leadership potential
- Great phone rapport
- Salesforce CRM
- VOIP phone system
- Prezi & Join.me accounts for product overviews
- Google docs
- Work Hours: 20-30 per week
- Pay: $15/hr + Bonuses
- Location: Kearny Mesa (in our office)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type: Hourly