Benefits of a Green GPS Fleet Tracking System
Fleet GPS vehicle tracking systems have been proven to help businesses optimize their fleet’s performance. In fact, many vehicle managers see a huge difference in cost savings within days of purchasing a new GPS fleet tracking system. FieldLogix adds a whole new element to GPS fleet tracking with specific Green features designed to reduce fuel consumption.
Managing Vehicles with a Green Fleet Tracking System Saves Time and Money
- Become a green fleet – FieldLogix will help you play a part in improving our environment by reducing fuel consumption with our unique green tools. They include an on-line driver training module designed to coach your drivers on fuel-efficient driving practices. After training is complete, you can use our green reports to monitor your drivers’ improvement over time. Driver training programs have been effective in reducing fuel consumption by an average of 5%.
- Lower fuel costs – Tracking fleet vehicles with GPS easily prevents excessive idling, speeding and personal vehicle use. It also helps to improve routing and helps the average fleet reduce fuel costs by 13%.
- Reduction in labor costs – Monitoring of your drivers helps you vastly decrease employee costs and time card abuse. GPS truck tracking saves an average of $5,484 per employee annually!
- Increase productivity and profits – GPS vehicle tracking allows companies to add more jobs to each work day. Companies see a 25% increase in work orders completed after implementing GPS tracking systems.
- Improve customer service – Tracking vehicles with a GPS fleet management system allows companies to perform better for their customers.
- Enhanced safety and security – Our GPS fleet vehicle tracking system allows users to track unsafe driving and personal use of fleet vehicles.
- Better fleet supervision – GPS vehicle tracking allows managers to keep better control of their drivers’ activities.