Real-Time GPS Vehicle Location
Know exactly where your assets are with a GPS tracking system
The most user friendly real-time vehicle tracking features
- Real-time vehicle location: Always stay on top of what your drivers are doing by viewing their current locations, speeds, jobsites, ignition status and more.
- User-Friendly Maps: Our Google maps are the most user-friendly in the market. You can save favorite map views, view real-time traffic, view satellite images, and watch your vehicles as they move throughout the day.
- Google Street View: If you are wondering where your vehicles are parked, you can view their location in Google street view mode.
- Tag Suspicious Locations Simple “click to create” process for tagging suspicious locations as restricted zones. Receive alerts when the vehicle exit or re-enter the locations.
- Group Vehicles: Break up your vehicles by division or job function.
- Setup Unlimited Landmarks: Set up custom-shaped landmarks for your customers or company locations to be displayed on maps. The system documents entry and exit times and you can use this information for verifying time spent on your jobs.
- Closest Vehicle: If you want to dispatch a vehicle to a new job, you can easily enter the job’s address to determine which vehicles are closest.
- Telematics (PTO) Events: View the status of your PTO events. Monitor multiple electrical switches to see when they are operated.