Chan, along with their IT director evaluated several systems and were specifically looking for security, control, and accessibility as key criteria for their purchase.
They selected FieldLogix for these reasons:
– SSL encrypted site, ensuring that web activities are not viewed by 3rd parties.
– VPN data connection to the wireless carrier, securing the transmitted location data
– Server infrastructure housed in a secured biometric accessed collocation facility.
– Built on a secure Microsoft software stack (.Net, MSSQL)
– User privileges, giving them the ability to show or hide vehicles for certain users.
– The ability to show or hide certain features for certain users.
– The ability to audit who accessed the system, their IP address, and pages viewed.
– FieldLogix mobile apps that are available for iPhone and Android devices.
– The ability to access FieldLogix from devices such as iPads & Android tablets.
– The ability to utilize the FieldLogix API at no additional cost.
Since 2002, FieldLogix has been helping companies reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, and wasteful activities. It is a very flexible, yet secure solution that gives technical managers the comfort they need when making an IT investment decision.