GPS Tracking Software Reports
A rich set of fleet reports provide you with the details you need to review past activities
The most comprehensive set of reports that can also be e-mailed to you automatically!
- History Report: Make sure that drivers are sticking with their routes by reviewing a breadcrumb trail of your fleet vehicles’ paths of travel.
- Asset Activity Report: Details every update a unit made during a certain time period. This report gives you the ability to “drill down” to determine exactly where a unit was during a specific time.
- Stop Detail Report: Documents each vehicle’s stop along with the duration of each stop as well as trip time between stops. This verifies time spent at each job and displays any unauthorized stops.
- Search Locations: Drill down on suspicious activity by reviewing all historical activity that occurred at a specific address during the past 90 days.
- Notifications Report: View all of your notification alerts in one report.
- Landmark Entry & Exit Reports: View entries and exits from landmarks along with duration within landmarks. The landmark report can be used to show proof of time spent at each customer site for billing purposes or for job costing calculations.
- Start End Report: Review the times your drivers started and finished their work days. The start / end report can matched against the employees’ time sheets to ensure that you are only paying for actual time worked. It also helps determine which of your assets are underutilized and how many hours they operate each day.
- Job End Report: The report can be used as a time-sheet that excludes the drivers travel to and from their homes each day.
- Mileage Report: Review miles traveled by all vehicles during a time period.
- State Mileage Report: Review miles traveled within each US state boundaries. This assists you in reporting interstate mileage for federal fuel tax reporting.
- Idle Time Report: Review each time your units idled during a certain time period. The idle time report helps reduce fuel costs and wear and tear by displaying excessive idling.
- Engine Time Report: Review detailed engine hours by each unit each day.
- User Activity Report: Use as an internal auditing tool to determine who accessed the system and when. This helps to ensure that your investment in FieldLogix is being utilized by your personnel.
- Schedule Report E-mails: Save your reports indefinitely with automated e-mail report scheduling.
- Data Export: Export all reports to Microsoft Excel, for long-term storage on your computer.
FieldLogix offers one of the richest set of reports in the market!