Sr. Software Engineer / Director of Product Development
FieldLogix has seen significant success in the Machine-to-Machine industry over the past 10 years. Our “mature start-up” is now expanding its product line.
In order to get us to where we want to go, we need a strong director of product development who will build new products on our award-winning platform.
Here are the key requirements:
- Lean project management experience (using A/B testing to validate assumptions, developing Minimum Viable Products and iterating based on user behavior/feedback)
- Experience in managing local and remote development teams (successfully utilizing development resources overseas and providing QA on their work)
- Experience in utilizing 3rd party resources (leveraging low-cost services rather than building components from scratch)
- Experience in a small/fast growing company (understands the challenges and risks inherent in the startup environment)
- 5 years software development experience
- Some experience with wireless communications preferred
- Evidence of continuously honing skills and knowledge via educational activities
Desired Skills & Experience
$80,000-$100,000/yr DOE + Medical / Dental Benefits, paid vacation and personal time off
Since 2002, FieldLogix has provided GPS fleet managment applications to companies throughout North America. Currently, we provide a Green GPS fleet management system to businesses to help them reduce fuel costs, vehicle emissions, and labor costs. Tomorrow, we see ourselves as a leading provider of industrial Machine-to-Machine asset management solutions. It is a fast-growing profitable business in a market that is projected to grow exponentially during the next 10 years.
Some of our awards and recognition:
- Selected as one of San Diego’s Most Admired Companies – 2011
- Winner of the TechAmerica High Tech Award for Outstanding Emerging Growth Company – 2011
- Ranked as one of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in San Diego by the San Diego Business Journal for 2009 & 2010
- Founder recognized as one of San Diego’s Top 20 “Young Influentials” by the San Diego Daily Transcript
- Founder recognized as one of San Diego’s “Metro Movers” by San Diego Metropolitan Magazine- 2010
E-mail your resume to email@example.com